Saturday, August 6, 2011

Effortlessly Cute

Now a days it seems everyone dresses the same. We should be tired of seeing rompers, dresses, crop tops, off-the-shoulder shirts, and flowy blouses. Yet, as many times as we see the same style on different girls, it always looks cute. Those key pieces of clothing are essential to throwing together a decent outfit without trying. Here are a series of tips to help avoid letting things like mood, weather, and stress affect your appearance.

#1 Stock up on Flowy Blouses
Flowy shirts are very feminine and stylish. Don't feel like dressing? Wear it with shorts for the summer or jeans in the fall. Dress it up a bit with a skirt and attain the sweet and innocent look. Pair it with bandage skirts to be formal yet casual. These shirts are perfect for any occasion.

4 comments:

  1. Hi . you commented on my blog so now i ' m on yours . I actually have a question , how did you get your blog with the pictures an the banners .? Cuz mine look like i'm just getting started meaning it look stupid .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My template is from one of the blogger templates in the abstract section. Go to "Design" on yor dashboard, then click "design template" and there will be a lot of backgrounds and design settings and stuff. To change the color of letters and everything I clicked on the advanced tab.Its pretty simple from there.
    For my banner I went to http://bighugelabs.com/blogheader.php , uploaded a photo of mine and they made a banner out of it for me. Save the picture to your computer/phone. Now on your bloggers dashboard click "design". Click "edit" in the header box (the one with your blog title). Upload your photo, save and you're done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the comment! I love loose tops and cropped jumpers at the moment. Sadly, I'm too pale for this one but it looks so cute on you, if that is you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ! and yes its me lol..for the shirts just find colors that suit you and ones you feel comfortable in. I'm sure it will look great in whatever color it is :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ! Please post whatever is on your mind and any opinions about this post. Thank you for viewing.