Thursday, August 18, 2011

Battle of the Sexes



I found this old video and thought it was pretty interesting. I laughed at the men a bit but the funniest part were the comments:

"are men who don't wear heels a bit lazy too?"

"i have no idea what these ************* are saying... when i see a woman all i think of is SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX lol i dont see what they wear SEX SEX SEX haha"

Ladies please do not take this video seriously. Alot of woemen were heated by this and I don't see why. These are five guys out of the billions of others in the world. Not everyone will agree with these men.

Flats are not my style but they look nice on some people. I do agree that girls or women who wobble in heels shouldn't try walking in them. I don't see how any guy would find that attractive; its just funny to look at. If you want to wear the giant glasses thats fine. Wear what you want to wear. As long as you feel cute and you're confident, some guy will like or not even care what you have on.

To make this funner, please comment on what you think of the video. And girls, lets flip the switch >;D. Tell me what you don't like about what the guys wear.

(If you do not have an account, you can comment as anonymous) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ! Please post whatever is on your mind and any opinions about this post. Thank you for viewing.