Friday, August 12, 2011

From Garbage to Glamorous


Many of you do not know that I want to become a fashion designer. Yesterday, I was watching Project Runway and the show stresses me out because these designers make fashionable clothing pieces out of weird fabrics in a short period of time. I thought to try and do my own task to get a little feel of how it might be, so I asked my sister for one and she told me to make her something out of trashbags. At first I wanted to make pants until I realized a dress would be a lot easier for my first time. Two trashbags was all I used and here is my finished product. :)

6 comments:

  1. sheeesh, you're so talented !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should participate as a contestant. I swear, the judge will love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you that's so nice :)..and I would but when I'm 18 I think I'd still be too scared lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very talented little cousin, did you know your grandmom Dorothy use to make all of our clothes when we were little, she would be very proud to see this, keep up the good work, Febbie
    P.S. i can't wait to see you on project runway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing and you are certainly VERY talented! I cannot wait till you become a big deal, I will def have you make something for me!

    comme-coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ! Please post whatever is on your mind and any opinions about this post. Thank you for viewing.